This article explains each of our iOS features and how to use them.
Add ServiceM8 to your iOS today view, to see your currently checked in job and your next appointment at any time.
To show Today feature in iOS, pull down from the top of the screen.
1. Tap Edit.
2. From the list of apps, then tap ServiceM8 to add it.
ServiceM8 is now part of the Today summary!
You can also watch this quick video about this feature.
Photo actions & photo sharing
Share photos from the job diary with other apps: if you download Skitch from the App Store, add arrows and draw on photos within ServiceM8 to highlight issues or tasks.
Now you can select which app you wish to use to open the photo
In this example, we choose Skitch to open our job photo and add a quick annotation.
1. Tap Skitch icon
2. Select any tool from Skitch that you wish to use.
3. Tap to any part of the photo where you want to draw or put it in.
4. Tap Done to save it.
Tip: See this quick video tutorial about photo markup.
Use ServiceM8 with a keyboard on iPad Pro, and take advantage of keyboard shortcuts to complete common tasks such as creating a new job, changing views or keying in information.
Draw diagrams in other apps, and share the file directly into your job diary without switching apps.
E.g. use the Notes app to draw a picture, then tap share and select ServiceM8.
1. Open Notes
2. Once your note or diagram is created, tap the Action icon
3. Select ServiceM8 from the list of apps
4. You can add additional information here if desired. Select the job to which to photo/diagram will be attached, then tap Post.
You can also annotate PDF documents using Adobe Acrobat, then add the annotated document to a ServiceM8 Job.
1. Open Adobe Acrobat PDF viewer
2. Add a notes or highlights to a PDF document
3. Tap the Action icon