This lesson will show you how to insert a new page for the terms and conditions without the header or footer
3. Insert Next Page to create a section break as shown below
- Click Page Layout tab
- Click Breaks
- Under the Section Breaks, select and click Next Page
5. Click Link to Previous to turn off the link between the sections
This will allow you to delete the content from the header or footer only on that page.
6. Select the content from the header or press Ctrl-A and press the delete key
You will need to repeat steps 4-6 if you want to delete the footer.
7. The header and footer are now removed from the second page
Tip: Double-click in the body of the template to close the Header and Footer Tools