This lesson will show you how to change the status of a job to complete, approve and then invoice it.
Change the job status to Completed, click Save
The job is now saved and will be available in the Invoicing page.
This is the Invoicing Summary page
The job we just completed will be inside the Awaiting Approval tab.
The job we completed is now Awaiting Approval
The Awaiting Approval stage can be used in multiple ways:
- If your field techs don't add materials they can be added here.
- If your field techs add material but they need to be checked, it can be done here.
- A final check that your invoicing amount is correct.
- For marking invoices as transferred to a non-integrated accounting package. (Approve invoices once the information has been transferred)
- When integrated to an accounting package approving sends the invoice to the accounting package to be tracked.
The email is auto filled with your email invoice template. Click Send once done.
You can set the email template that is used in the invoicing section from Preferences.