You’ll find smart email templates when you click on ‘new email’. Templates are designed to speed up your emails and to give consistency to your clients.
There are ready to use templates to send a quote or invoice, automatically inserting the job details and your client contact name, or you can create your own.
Click Email Templates
In the Email Templates page, you can create a new template or edit an existing template
Create your own email template
1. Enter the name of the new email template, this is what will appear in the email template list.
2. Create a subject for the email.
3. Compose your message in the Message area.
You can instantly insert any job or customer related fields to your message, select from the Insert Field drop-down list and click on it to add into your message.
For example: Select Customer's Job Contact First Name to show its field name
1. Position the cursor where you want to insert the field
2. Click the Insert Field drop-down list and select Customer's Job Contact First Name field
3. Selected field appears
Click Save Changes once you're done.
Now you can test your email template from the Dispatch Board or the ServiceM8 mobile app.
Set up a email templates appropriate for your business and encourage your staff to use them, this will ensure professional emails are being sent every time from everyone in your business.