You can manage multiple sites under a single head office using the Client Sites add-on. This article explains how to add a new site to a head office. Note that the head office location must already be set up as a regular client in ServiceM8.
- To link an existing client as a site to a head office, see this article.
- For more information about the Client Sites add-on, see this article.
To add a new site to a head office:
- From the Online Dashboard, click Clients.
- Browse or search for the head office location. Click Open Client.
- Click Sites.
- Click New Site.
- Add the site name, address, and site contact information. Note that there will only be a site contact, not a billing contact, for the new site, because all billing will be handled through the head office.
- Click Save.
- The new site is now listed on the head office client card. Click Close.
The Clients list now displays the new site as a client, but with the head office name indicated below the site name.