Dispatch Board - Map, Tasks and Scheduling
1. Log in, and go to the Job Dispatch
2. Create a new job, click on the new job button and complete your client’s information and the details of the job in the fields.
- Remember when entering your job address, that accuracy will help the dispatch map take you to the correct location. Try to include the unit number, street number, state and zip/postcode. This will ensure your staff don’t waste time searching in the wrong suburb.
- Select the Status of the job – is it a quote or a work order?
- Select a category – if you have chosen to break down your business into modules.
- Set the allocated time the job requires – this will be used to block out the time allowed when dropping the job on the schedule.
- Save your job – it will now appear in the unscheduled work tab on the right of the map.
- Your job will now have an allocated job number and when you re-open the job you will have the additional options of the Diary - for adding notes, building quotes, uploading files, and sending sms messages.