There are two options for how to manage multiple business in ServiceM8
One ServiceM8 account for all of the business'
- All invoicing can be done through one accounting package, with one person managing accounts easily across all business.
- It is not possible to have more than one accounting package linked in.
- All jobs from all business will be in the one job list and dashboard. - Although using categories you can split the different business' on the job list.
- Job numbers will be unique accross all business'.
- All business' will be on one dispatch board, meaning combined staff, queues, jobs and clients.
Multiple ServiceM8 accounts - one for each business
- You will need one accounting package/account per business.
- Jobs from each business will in completely separate accounts, no chance of mixing jobs up on the dispatch board and jobs list.
- Each business will have their own set of job numbers.
- Each business will have its own dispatch board.