This lesson will give you a quick overview of the invoicing pages in ServiceM8.
The Summary tab gives an overview of the money in your business.
1. Total job amount at each job status
2. Total outstanding by customer
The All Tab shows all jobs completed jobs in your account.
1. Double click to open the Job card
2. Click titles to sort or hide/show column
Awaiting Approval tab
The Awaiting Approval tab is where all completed jobs will reside until they are approved.
If your techs are adding materials and labour to the job, this gives you a chance to double check their pricing before sending out the invoices.
Once your happy with the pricing tick the job/s and click Approve.
Awaiting Payment tab
Awaiting Payment is where jobs will stay until the full payment for the job has been received.
Use this page to issue invoices out - invoice multiple clients by ticking them and click Email or Post or Print an invoice.
To receive payment:
- Tick the job
- Click Receive Payment
- Enter the amount and Payment Method, then click Add Payments