This lesson explains how information syncs between ServiceM8 and Sage One.
- Invoices are sent to Sage One when approved on the invoicing page.
- Sage One will issue its own invoice number for exported invoices. You can view the invoice number in the Job Diary.
- Once sent to Sage One, any changes to the invoice in ServiceM8 will not be synced.
- Invoices created in Sage One are not sent to ServiceM8.
Invoices with a value of zero will not be sent to Sage One when approved.
Payments received against an invoice in ServiceM8 will be applied to the account of your choice in Sage One. You can change this account in Settings > Preferences > Invoicing.
Payments will have the reference set based on payment type, e.g. VISA, EFTPOS, PayPal, etc.
- Payments received against an invoice in ServiceM8 before approval will be sent to Sage One when the invoice is exported
- Payments received against an invoice in ServiceM8 after approval will be sent to Sage One immediately
- Payments received in Sage One against an invoice which was exported from ServiceM8 will be synced to ServiceM8 within 30 minutes
- Once full payment has been received in Sage One, the invoice will be marked as paid in ServiceM8
Contacts and Items
Contacts and items entered into Sage One: Contacts and items entered or imported into Sage One will be synced to ServiceM8 within 30 minutes. Items in Sage One will be imported into ServiceM8 as Materials. Changes made to Clients and Items in either program will update the other.
Clients and materials entered into ServiceM8: Clients and materials entered or imported into ServiceM8 will only be sent to Sage One with an invoice. Once the client and/or material is sent to Sage One with an invoice they it remain synced, with changes made in either program updating the other.
Contacts and items deleted or archived in Sage One will be removed from ServiceM8 within 30 minutes. Clients and materials deleted from ServiceM8 will be archived in Sage One.
Note: A client in ServiceM8 not yet synced with Sage One will be overwritten if the same client is entered manually into Sage One.
Are all contacts in Sage One imported? No, suppliers will not be imported. A supplier in Sage One is a contact that has had a bill applied to them. If a contact is both a customer and a supplier, it will be imported.
On integration, all taxes in Sage One will be imported into ServiceM8. All changes made to tax settings in Sage One will sync to ServiceM8, any changes to taxes made in ServiceM8 will not sync back to Sage One.